Saturday, January 3, 2009

Book to Movie


Someone should really get their act together and make "Harry Potter" into a movie. I'm pretty sure it'd be a gold mine. But then some jackass at the studios might realize that releasing the 6th movie as a summer blockbuster instead of a Thanksgiving release could possibly give them 10 million extra the opening weekend so they can take on Spiderman. Actually, forget it. I'd much rather just read the books.

I do have a deep desire to see "The Fountainhead" remake. I think it would be a real challenge to do the book justice, and since it gets passed my 30-years-since-it-was-originally-made rule, let's do it. I thought this particular image was pretty hilarious because Lost and the quality of it as art couldn't, in my opinion, be any farther from Ayn Rand. In a show where "live together, die alone" is the most intelligent thing anyone's said, I'm positive that "The Fountainhead" is a little above Sawyer's reading level. Speaking of Lost, I'm definitely going to be writing on that show soon... wait for it.

No comments: