Saturday, January 24, 2009

Get LOST With Me.



Sooo..... things took a CRAZY turn on the new season of Lost that aired this week. It's in the future, but in the past, but still in the future, they can't change anything but Daniel Faraday does, and he was on the island with the original Dharma peeps, and Sawyer looked weird with his shirt off, and Locke is dead but obviously won't be dead for long, and I'm still pissed that Jin didn't get a proper death so I'm hoping he pops up looking like Two Face at some point, and now we have some Dharma people randomly shooting the Flight 815/Juliet crew with flaming arrows- not the proper way to welcome new neighbors (which, by the way, is a muffin basket).

What a clusterf***.

I'm not sure if I like the new twists, but I'm just happy everyone's gonna eventually be back on the island together again... although it will probably take the entire season.

Also, Clare's not dead right? Sooo, when Daniel asked if it was their whole crew with them, why did Sawyer only mention Locke and not Clare? It's probably some detail that I don't remember from the last season, but I was confused.

While the episode was tons o' fun, and it was nice to see some dead characters again (where's Charlie? I miss Charlie), I really enjoyed Ben's new haircut, very snazzy.

No comments: