Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lil Mama, Why You Be Trippin?



I've been watching the new season of America's Best Dance Crew, or ABDC (as any dyslexic kid would recite the alphabet), and I've noticed something horrible, even shocking:

Lil Mama is no longer wearing bedazzled baseball hats with holes on the top for her ponytail.

Lil Mama is the songstress who brought us a song solely about stuff that makes lips shiny (I could have written a song about the reflection off my watch that my cat used to chase around that was waaay better). Her signature look on the first two seasons was a sweet flat brimmed hat that inexplicably had a hole at the very top for her to shove her hair through and look like an idiot. For a second I thought she had figured out how silly she looked, but then I examined her current wardrobe and realized she was making entirely new fashion mistakes that I can chuckle to myself about whenever I happen to catch the show.

She's no Paula Abdul, but pill addictions can't afflict every Randy Jackson affiliated television series equally.

No comments: